Monday, June 1, 2009

Explanation

As a passionate student of Shakespeare and lover of his works, I realized, to my dismay that I have actually not read all of his works. In fact, I haven't even read half of them!
So I have put this challenge to myself, to read every one of Shakespeare's plays and sonnets and even those little things that were rumored to be his writings...pretty much whatever is in the Norton Shakespeare. Which is pretty huge. 3419 pages huge.
Part of this exploration will also be recording my thoughts in this here Blog, which will also be open for discussion and commentary from whoever reads it. You don't have to read along with me. On the contrary, I have no idea what order I'll be doing myself! It's all part of the mystery...

So sit back, relax, and enjoy! I know I'll certainly try.

No comments:

Post a Comment